1. A student should carry his diary to school every day with his photograph and the identity information completed and signed by the parents.
2. We value highly the school’s atmosphere. Children have a feeling of security and a sense of belonging. No one fears the school or the Principal. The climate is such that pupils move about the school with confidence and talk with ease even when within the hearing range of their teacher.
The principal is approachable. Children from nursery to the highest class simply walk into the office to complain, consult, share an anxiety or a piece of information or good news.
3. Students should be clean and neatly dressed. as per the schedule of uniform.
4. All students are expected to arrive 10 minutes before the school time in.
5. Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals, Hairstyles are not campus allowed.
6. No shouting or whistling is allowed in school campus.
7. Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw any thing on the walls. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who cause it.
8. Students are advised to keep their class / school building as clean as possible and throw left over into the dustbins only.
9. It is not advisable to bring valuables to school. The school is not responsible for goods lost. No jewellery is permitted.
10. VPEMS, Bilt students have to observe polite standards wherever they go. They should remember that school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them.
11. It is an essential condition to observe the school rules of discipline. In case, a student violates the school rules in any form of indiscipline, strict action like suspension / rustication shall be taken against the students.
12. When teaching is in progress or a test is being conducted, total silence prevails in class rooms.
13. When pupils change class rooms for going to science laboratory, music room / PT, we expect them to walk in lines keeping to the left in the corridor so that traffic flows smoothly.
14. No corporal punishment is permitted. Humiliating a child is regarded unnecessary.
There is no place for fear therapy in the school either. If a teacher resorts to any of these unwittingly, parents are requested to help the teacher understand the harm caused and / or report the matter to the Principal.
15. To throw anything at anyone is strictly forbidden. Things are to be handed over politely and carefully.
16. Since it is a co-educational school, it is expected that student behave in a manner which brings a good name to the school community and do not indulge in any anti-social activity in or outside the school.
17. Parents and guardians cannot visit their wards or teacher in the classrooms without the permission of the Principal. As far as possible, once a child has come to school, he/ she should not be asked to come home on half day leave or leave from any period.
18. The students are expected to come to the computer room only after taking off their shoes. The hardware and software in the computer room should in no way be damaged and strict decorum should be maintained.
19. In the library, complete silence is to be observed. The books are issued on the cards. The books borrowed should be maintained well and returned on time failing which a fine will be charged.
20. Educational visits, camps and picnics are arranged for all classes. Class teacher decides & arranges these programmes for each class under the guidance of principal.
21. For Children of Std I to V as per the CBSE board, alternative to homework activities are given which will make their learning more interesting and creative. Students of Std. VI to VIII should not feel that class work and learning are confined to school. It is necessary to have some drill work. Learning at home e.g. learning tables, spellings, formulae in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, in language Grammar etc. Sums need to be practised. Biology diagrams also need practice.
By doing some homework every day a good habit is inculcated in the students. It need not be difficult. It can be drilling exercise, reading about or it may include any activity for making or observing something or to gather some information etc.
22. Student Attendance :
1. In order to achieve academic success, it is important for the students to attend school regularly and on time.
2. Leave can be granted on special grounds.
3. Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor. 100% attendance is must at time of assessment.
23. Every Child should actively participate in all school programmes.
24. Health &Hygiene :
a. Every student should come to school after having enough breakfast.
b. Non-veg in tiffin box is prohibited.
c. Do bring the green salad in lunch box.
d. Wash your hands before and after the lunch.
25. School Bags Weight
School has issued timetable for each class ensuring books are evenly distributed over the week. So, you are requested to ensure that
i) Weigh your child and ensure the weight of the school bag is not more than 10% of that weight.
ii) Supervise / help with the packing of your child’s school bag the previous night as per the next day’s timetable to ensure that your child carries only those books / material which are necessary and not any additional books/material; parents too can conduct random bag checks at home.
iii) Avoid buying / using heavy school bag and Tiff-in boxes for your child.