- Learning is made interesting, fun and activity oriented at this level.
- For young children, opportunities are available to observe, handle . a variety of natural and man-made material and hone their inherent virtue of questioning and sharing.
- Students are encouraged to participate in class activities as singing, drawing and colouring, writing, group games, clay modelling, puzzles and recitation.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Focus is on laying foundation for literacy, numeracy & comprehension skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
- Nature walks and regular educational tours to the Zoos, Museums and Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world.
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities that provokes the reek intellectual levels to improve
- An extensive use of technology based teaching aids to supplement classroom teaching i.e.,ICR .
- Project works in class calls for mass participation. An equal emphasis is laid on developing a strong sense of individualityand creativity and presentation skills.
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun as children learn through live experience .
- Use of the newspaper articles, quizzes, crosswords and other learning tools enhance general awareness a trail to keep the things up to date.
- The emphasis is laid on building up the structured, student-centered and enquiry-based foundation that can lead them on the way of discoveries.
- The curriculum is research oriented and learning opportunities are provided through worksheets in the classroom,ICR , laboratory time, library time, computer time and small group discussion time activity based learning.
- Personality development is stressed through development of academic knowledge, the ability to question, sensory experiences and a honing of creative expressions.
- Emphasis is made on group work including story time, lecture demonstrations, large group discussions, conceptual explanations and group goal setting.